Wednesday, November 15, 2006

November Monthy Collectables are Out (of control!)


Well folks, the MCs are out and already causing riots over the mega glitch the UFO is creating! I LOVE the glitch and hope it sticks around for a day or two of pure enjoyment.

I put on my UFO bottom and ran around towns for some screenshots! Here's what I came up with!



So as you can see, not only are the UFO options not showing up at all...but they're deleting parts of our bodies! Oh my!!! Here you can see the legless, hairless and completley invisible glitches. Oh, and you can also see the monkey on my back. (Damnit, now I have George Michael's stuck in my head!)

So yes! Win for Gaia! The new donation items are a huge hit on opening day, not just because of the glitchs. We all look forward to seeing the UFOs in all their pixelated glory!

No comments: