Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ohohohoho!

The GCD has aquired it's queen...whether they wanted to or not.

Chax is an "oldbie" or member of the elite group of people who joined in 2003 (when GaiaOnline was conceived) and HRH will surely not let you forget this. Some people bow and accept...um...her...leadership while others find themselves infuriated by her holier-than-thou ways.

I'm sure I myself will always find myself a peasant in the Queen's eyes, being a 2006 "n00b" and all, but I find myself strangely fascinated by this pretty much successful attempt to become one of the most popular gaians. Be it positive or negative attention.

Today she created a thread to show off her new found fame on Wikipedia. You can find the entry here.

Man-Queen of GCD, user Chax on Gaia Online. Pure royalty and ruler of all GCD peasants. Her "Ohohoho!" can be often heard miles away. I advise you ignore her complete and utter bullshit, as it is merely a joke that s/he refuses to admit to.

It seems the Wiki entry is constantly changing. Here's what it is today (16th):
GaiaOnline's most annoying user. Calls him/herself "queen" of GCD. Everyone who's heard of Chax either loves or hates her/him. I suggest you ignore Chax's comments, as they are full of crap in a game that seems to have been taken too far.


You will most often find Chax on the second post of a new thread. I haven't personally seen HRH post anywhere lower than that. Not that the posts usually have a whole lot to do with the discussion. It's typically an "Ohohoho" here and a "behead the peasants" there.

I'm glad we have people like Chax around. It sure keeps things lively and entertaining at the very least. Is this the beginning of a rise in Gaia gimmicks? We shall soon see, I'm sure. It only takes a moment for a fad to catch on like wildfire at Gaia.

No comments: