Thursday, November 16, 2006

November Monthly Collectables at Their Best

Every 15th, when the new collectable's come out (once known as Donation Items), I like to see the different uses for them. Last month when the shadow and pixie came out, I came up with what I thought to be a pretty unique idea and ended up placing 10th in the Arena on week 42.

So every month I will post here what I feel are some great takes on the new items. By the way, the glitch has been fixed.

Here are some great examples I found today:


In order: Jabay, Honey Loops, Shaun Holder and Vanko.

Jabay's matching of the baby Zurg diaper and her outfit is adorable. They really look like a little family. The addition of the robo dog is an excellent choice.

Honey Loops monkey bashing made me LOL. Is she preparing a meal for her little one? I think it's safe to say that sitting on the monkey is a huge hit.

Shaun Holder's eye for color and matching is excellent. I have seen the green long john's paired with the UFO hat a few times now but this is by far the best over all look I've seen. Especially with mini Zurg in tow. The question, however, would be is this a reluctant father out for a walk with his child or an evil doer teaching the baby Zurg to harnass his powers.

Vanko displays the monkeys in a way I haven't seen yet. Over monkey'd? I think not! The ninja headband goes suprisingly well with the multiple chimps. I wonder, does each one have a name?


No comments: