Sunday, November 19, 2006

A New Comic Already?

One of the many things every Gaian has to look forward to are the weekly comics. Tonight while browsing the GCD I noticed a post that said "New Comic! YAY!!!" so I of course I went straight for the home page to check it out...but wait...it's not new yet. ??

So this time I actually look inside the thread and sure enough, new comic! So before reading it I once again go to the home page...still, nothing new.

Then I take a closer look...it's USER MADE and it's FANTASTIC! (click the comic to go to the thread where it's posted).


The comic was created by KaylaGalela. Kudos to a job very well done! This is just as good and just as fun as an official comic IMO....if not better considering the free time spent on it. Thanks for sharing Kayla!

No comments: