Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hi My Name Is

And now for something completely different...

Faeriebell will introduce herself.

I joined Gaia in December of 2004, the twelfth to be precise. I thought the same thing as Oda when I discovered it, how could I have missed the most popualr forum on the Internet?!

And well I've been a Gaia addict ever since. I've had the pleasure of making many Gaia friends, been in many guilds, and a regular of a few forums, mainly the Entertainment Discussion forum and Charity/Quests. I lurk like mad in GCD though. ^_^

My favorite things to do on Gaia are to dress up my avi, play the flash games, poll for gold, and bump. I guess I'm a pretty typical Gaian.

So I am glad that Odareu invited me to post on this blog, I look forward to sharing my fun times on Gaia!!

1 comment:

Odareu said...

I think it's great we'll have two differnt points of view...."oldbie" and "newbie". Good times for sure.